Anyone with an IQ over 60, knows by now that the Russia investigations going on in Washington are phony as a three dollar bill. Although their hatred for Donald Trump is real, the Democrats and the Media are being played, like puppets on a string, by the “deep state” (of course, some of these folks are part of the “deep state”).
The Russia investigations have produced, at least to some degree, four negative effects for the Trump administration.
- The Democrats and the Media have tried to diminish and destroy Trump by attacking his person because they hate his outsider status and what he stands for. This has certainly slowed his efforts to “drain the swamp”.
- The investigations are also meant to reinforce the idea of Russia as the evil Communist nation and our greatest threat. Those of us who lived through the cold war and before, remember how this concept of Russia was embedded into our thinking. Of course, in those days, that perception of the Soviet Union was probably justified, but things have changed.
Today, Russia is neither Communist nor atheist (as it once was), but espouses a
globally integrated market economy and is 50-60% Orthodox Christian in religious makeup (this transformation, in a short period of time is almost miraculous).
The “deep state” must maintain the idea of the Russian threat. How else to justify the billions of dollars that disappear into the black hole, a.k.a. the military/industrial/security complex.
- The investigations prevent President Trump from making any overtures toward Russia in an effort to improve relations. Any attempt to talk with Russia would make him appear, to many, as a traitor for certain.
- The investigations are a diversion from issues of foreign policy. Admittedly, Americans seem to pay little attention to foreign policy. In recent presidential elections the focus has been on jobs and the economy. Remember Bill Clinton’s famous statement: “Its the economy, stupid”. I can’t help thinking this is intentional.
Just let the big boys decide how to use our armies and American power.
All of these impacts from the investigations benefit the Deep State and their agenda.
I voted for Trump but now I’m getting worried. It looks like the Deep State may have taken control of the situation. Just look at Trump’s actions or inaction’s.
- After seeing a video of casualties, including children, from the reported gas attack in Syria, Trump makes the rash decision to lob missiles into the Syrian airbase (without any time taken to investigate the event). Their are many sources who point to the possibility of the sarin gas attack as a false flag (an attack designed to pin the blame on someone other than the perpetrator).A paper recently released by investigative reporter, HERE **** Hersh is a Pulitzer Prize winner and broke such stories as the My Lai Massacre during the Vietnam war. This latest paper by Hersh was published in the German media since he was unable to get it published in the USA. Find it An excerpt: “The intelligence made clear that a Syrian Air Force SU-24 fighter bomber had used a conventional weapon to hit its target: There had been no chemical warhead. And yet it was impossible for the experts to persuade the president of this once he had made up his mind. “The president saw the photographs of poisoned little girls and said it was an Assad atrocity,” the senior adviser said. “It’s typical of human nature. You jump to the conclusion you want. Intelligence analysts do not argue with a president. They’re not going to tell the president, ‘if you interpret the data this way, I quit.’”Why was Trump so rash in his decision-making?
- General ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis is considering sending 4000 additional troops to Afghanistan. Isn’t this the undeclared war war we have been in for 16 years? Why does Trump even consider such a move?
- There are American troops in Syria illegally. We recently saw the U.S shoot down a Syrian jet flying in Syrian airspace over its’ home country. HUH? The Russia investigations are nonsense but will Trump curtail the warpath set by the establishment and the “deep state”??
It looks like Venezuela is now in the crosshairs of the Deep State. I wonder if Trump will remember the statements he made during the campaign. He said his first inclination was not interventionism.
News link: http://news.trust.org/item/20170806130145-6xfon